Welcome to People’s Scorecard Survey!!!
AwazCDS and Pakistan Development Alliance (PDA) on behalf of civil society has undertaken the initiative of collecting People’s Voices and perspectives regarding progress and performance in achieving SDGs in Pakistan. Through this online survey we intend to collect data from informed civil society and this survey will ascertain on ground, real situation with regard to SDGs achievements or failures. After data collection and analysis, a spotlight report will be developed parallel to government’s Voluntary National Review (VNR) Report 2022. We intend to present spotlight report in the UN at the high level political forum (HLPF) in July 2022.
- There are 17 independent surveys for 17 SDGs.
- You can select one survey or opt for multiple surveys.
- You can also take all 17 surveys.
- You can explain your rating either negative or positive in the comment box after each option.
- Once you have hit the submit button, you cannot edit or retake survey.
Please complete your survey till 9th June, 2022.
If you are willing to take this survey, Please click on following link(s).
- Goal 1 (End Poverty in all its forms everywhere)
- Goal 2 (End Hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture)
- Goal 3 (Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages)
- Goal 4 (Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all)
- Goal 5 (Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls)
- Goal 6 (Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all)
- Goal 7 (Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all)
- Goal 8 (Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all)
- Goal 9 (Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation)
- Goal 10 (Reduce inequality within and among countries)
- Goal 11 (Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable)
- Goal 12 (Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns)
- Goal 13 (Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts)
- Goal 14 (Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development)
- Goal 15 (Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss)
- Goal 16 (Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels)
- Goal 17 (Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development)