A just, democratic, accountable and peaceful Pakistan where all people have equal opportunities to flourish, progress and develop.
A Pakistan where Agenda 2030 is delivered in full with equal and inclusive participation of all people and where people are empowered to hold leaders accountable for fulfilling their commitment.
The following are the core values of PDA for all its operations, programs, members’ interaction, communication etc. The Alliance is to uphold these core values in achieving its objectives. All members are expected to follow the principles and standards given below in the matters related to the Alliance:
- Transparency: All members and staff of PDA are to give top priority to transparency within themselves as well as in all affairs related to the Alliance.
- Best Practices: The members are expected to interact with the pool of the Alliances diversified experience, with a view to enhancing their organizational competencies and become ambassadors of best practices themselves.
iii. Accountability: All members and staff are to act honestly and responsibly above their own party/ organizational orientations, if any, in order to promote ethical practices of the Alliance.
- Compliance with the Law: All the members and staff of PDA will conduct all activities in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the land.
Code of Ethics:
The Code of Ethics intends to serve the following three purposes:
- The Code identifies the basic principles that reflect the PDA’s core values and establishes a set of specific ethical standards that are to guide the conduct and practice of members.
- The Code helps the members to identify and take account of relevant considerations when professional obligations conflict or when ethical uncertainties arise.
iii. The Code provides ethical standards for accountability of members of the Alliance.